Simple and easy donut bun with bang / Coque Alto

I love rocking my simple and elegant donut bun with a fringe during spring and summer,this hairstyle doesn't only give me a polished look but it also acts as a protective style. The best part of it is that you can use this style for various ocasions all you have to do is accessorise the look ladies.


Eu amo usar este coque rosquinha  simples e elegante com uma franja durante a primavera e o verão, este penteado não é só fácil de fazer, mas também atua como um penteado protetor. A melhor parte é que você pode usar este estilo para várias ocasiões tudo o que você tem a fazer é adicionar um acessório ao penteado.





Believe it or not i had done this hairstyle after removing my twists that i had for a couple of days,since the process of the removal of the twists was long i decided to do this hair style to not further stress my hair. I didn't use a comb just my fingers as i didn't feel it was necessary to use one.


Acredite ou não, eu tinha feito este penteado depois de retirar os twists que eu tinha por um par de dias, uma vez que levou muito tempo o processo de remoção dos twists eu decidi fazer este penteado para não forçar ainda mais o meu cabelo. Eu não usei pente apenas meus dedos porque não achei necessário usar um.




it is indeed a Shea Butter Miracle
My hair loves this product

Below is the tutorial. Enjoy :)

Abaixo está o tutorial. espero que gostem  :)

Yolandya Boulevard

Share this:

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. I have heard of African pride brands but not heard of this particular product! It's good to know for when I have my natural hair!! Thx for sharing btw your hair looks great!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw Yvonne thank you hun,im sure you will like the results that this product gives,it makes the hair shiny it adds moisture and the hair becomes easy to manage. Please don't forget to follow :-)

      Delete
  2. Yola,u knw back here in Bots we dnt hav shear butter bouncy hair. .
    can i use any sher butter.
    + drop me ur dials at fb. . .got a lota questions to ask u abt ur hair. .
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi love,yes you can use any Shea butter or coconut oil.i will inbox u my number
      xxoo

      Delete
  3. I will try for sure sister!!! miss uuuuu

    www.friendsarefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete